January 30, 2013 Leave a comment
The DeveloperWeek Hackathon is this Friday-Saturday-Sunday. What is it is you ask? it’s a 43-hour app-building contest and the official kick-off of DeveloperWeek 2013.
- You can prepare wireframes, outlines, or notes but you cannot start any of your design or development until Friday February 1st at 6 PM!
- Teams must consist of at least 1 person but at max 5 people
- Your team and your app will be judged based on 3 criteria:
1) Are you solving a real problem in an interesting way?
2) How well did you present?
3) How much progress did you make on your app?
- If you build using a sponsor’s technology then you are also eligible for the sponsor prize! The sponsor prizes are listed here: https://www.hackerleague.org/hackathons/developerweek-2013-hackathon/wikipages/50fdb2fec050da2598000005